- Write down all the points you want to make in your post/article. No need to organize them, just get them down in bullet form.
- Organize your bullet points into their order of appearance in your post/article.
- Turn each bullet point into a full sentence.
- Turn each sentence into a paragraph.
- Write a brief introduction and conclusion.
- Do a final edit to make sure you have the correct flow of ideas (and to correct punctuation and grammar, of course).
Now about blog titles, a fun method to use is the HubSpot’s Blog Topic Generator. You fill in three nouns and the page generates a week’s worth of related blog post titles. For example, I filled in: music, sushi, and notebooks. Check the results!
The Hubspot generator is a free tool. It merely gives suggestions but just might give you the one that you never would have thought off yourself. It could also help to keep the creative juices flowing.
Two different methods to try. Let me know your thoughts.