Inspired by Sarah Elizabeth Boucher after reading hers: the anti-bucket list. Of course, I heard about the bucket list but the anti-bucket list? I was sold. So without further ado, here is my top 5 anti-bucket list:
- Eat Sheep’s Head, nuff said!
- Bungee jumping or any extreme sport. I am just not that kind of person so don’t even invite me to try. I will try your veggie casserole instead.
- Throw a party for thousands of people. I start hyperventilating just thinking about the security risks, having enough exits, oxygen, food, and clean restrooms.
- Eat insects, dead or alive. I don’t care how much protein is in them!
- Work at a fish market. Can you ever get rid of that smell?
Do you have an anti-bucket list? Do share!