Every blogger wonders what others think about their posts. I use this blog partly to try out my writing skills (especially for the serialized flash fiction) and these fellow bloggers have been steadfast supporters.
Drum roll, please!
My Top 6 commenters/post readers:
- She is blond and she blogs at “BlondeWriteMore” is determined to finish her novel this year but she always finds time to stop by my blog, read my flash fiction, and comment. I appreciate you!
- Jacqueline Gum is a an author who’s first novel title is “Confessions of a corporate slut.” She loves to read and is very active on LinkedIn. Thank you for reading my posts, Jacqueline.
- Ken Dowell from “Off the leash” is an author, blogger, history buff, and your Cajun guide! Thanks for reading my posts, Ken.
- Tim over at “Flat tires and slow boats” is your to-go-to man for travel. Seriously, he makes me want to take a year off and just cruise along the continents. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tim.
- Ronovan from “Ronovan Writes” is one of my earliest followers on this blog. I like his support, encouraging words, and especially his haiku challenges. Thanks, Ronovan.
- Lenie from “Frugal for everyone” hails from the Netherlands and her blog is filled with money-saving tips. Aside from that, she is an avid reader. Look her up! Dank je wel dat je mijn blog leest, Lenie.
Check in WordPress who comments most on your blog. Put them in the spotlights as a small “thank you!“