Our Skinny and Single blogger is discussing menopause. My answer to her was that we are now really hot stuff. Get a new bra wardrobe, strip whenever (unless there are minors around, of course), and embrace the ice packs.
We all have to face menopause so here’s my suggestion: when you see another woman having hot flashes in public show some solidarity!
- Use your drink’s ice cubes to cool her wrists
- drop a layer of clothing (if you can)
- volunteer to go with her to the freezer section in the supermarket
- go get ice cream together
- or just sit there until she cools down.
Now, who’s with me?