The last assignment is due from WordPress’ #writing101 course and I meet it with mixed emotions.
- I made it.
- Dang, I’m done…
I absolutely loved the interaction with the other bloggers. I hope that we keep checking up on each other. I made a tag in my Reader with #writing101 so I can easily find you all again.
I have a ton of work here so it is not like I’m going to be twiddling my thumbs but it will be more likely that I write less creatively here because I am always busy on my professional blog. In that sense, it really helped to get an email reminding me to let the creative juices flow and to take a mental break from crime and law. I will miss that.
I also think that the email is more effective than expecting me to go to the Daily Post on my own to check what the daily prompt is. For whatever reason, I am less inclined to do that so I’m glad there was one email a day. I am also glad it was just one email a day. I get swamped with repeated content from people and organizations who think that sending the same message several times a day will make me pay more attention to them. Go figure, right?
Do I have any personal goals, you may wonder? Yes, always.
- Keep up the current fitness routine which means daily workouts except on Saturday.
- Keep up the current working routine which really suits me best. I work several hours after I come back from the gym. Those hours are blocked e.g. no other distractions or appointments.
- The current working routine also includes that I work on different topics on different days to make sure I can really dig deep into a case or issue as opposed to doing a little on several topics.
- I might use NaNoWriMo to tally my work related posts but may not have the time to create something from scratch.
- I just signed up for #writing201: Poetry!
Hope to see you all somewhere in the blogosphere. Best of luck with all your projects, businesses, studies, and personally set goals.
If I don’t see you around the blogs:
- Happy Halloween
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Merry Christmas and
- a very happy New Year